Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Wide area Map
The way to Hamamatsucho Bus terminal
From the JR Hamamatsucho Station
- 1. From the JR Hamamatsucho station it takes just a few minutes to get to the Bus station. Take the South Exit, then turn to the right.
- 2. Follow the Bus Terminal signs and go down the escalators or stairs to the next building.
- 3. Turn right immediately as the signs show.
- 4. At the corner of the Family Mart store turn to the left.
- 5. Enter the next building (World trade center) and continue following the Bus Terminal signs.
- 6. About 30 meters from the entrance, you will see escalators on your left side.
- 7. Follow the signs and go down to the lower level, where is the Bus Terminal already.
- 8. The Hato Bus check-in Counter will be right in front of you.
From the subway Daimon Station to the Hamamatsucho Bus terminal
- 1. Take the B4 exit and turn to the right.
- 2. By your righ hand, you will see the bus terminal as is it on the picture above.
- 3. Cross the street and go into the World trade center building. Follow the signs for the Bus Terminal and take escalators or stairs up to the second floor.
- 4. Follow the signs to the Bus terminal and go down the stairs or escalators. The Hato Bus counter will be right in front of you.