CITYRAMA TOKYO MORNING | half-day Tokyo tour
- Walk on inside the calm oasis of the pulsing city - Meiji Shrine (For image only)
- Enter beautiful Asakusa by the famous Kaminari Gate (For image only)
- Walk in the Nakamise Street right to the Sensoji temple (For image only)
- Visit Imperial Palace East Gardens (For image only)
- Meiji shrine has many hidden treasures inside (For image only)
- And a beautiful nature (For image only)
- Where goes this traditional torii gate entrance? (For image only)
09:00 - around 13:20
Seats availability : (Seats with 10 or more seats) | Number (Number of seats) | Full (Not available)
- * The price displayed and the price of the tour are the fee at the time of participation by one adult and travel fee.
adult 5,100JPY、child 2,670JPY
Click here for cancellation fee
・(Child price applies for children 6-11 years old)
・(Infants younger than 6 years old can join for free, but no seat will be provided)
Itinerary and highlight
This is recommended! Highlights of this course
Let’s enjoy your morning by discovering traditional treasures of Tokyo with a professional English speaking guide, comfortable modern bus and Japanese high standard service!
Bad at English? -【Audio Guide System for other languages】available! Use our GPS based automatic navigation system in Korean, Chinese, Spanish, French, Thai, Indonesian and Vietnamese!
・a beautiful piece of Japanese architecture, set in a calm dense forest right in the middle of the metropolis, and a place which is also considered to be the most important shrine in the city!
National Diet Building (drive through)
Imperial Palace East gardens (except Mondays and Fridays)
・ a fine example of Japanese gardening mastership
Imperial Palace Plaza (Mondays and Fridays)
・impressive and famously photogenic sightseeing spot in the centre of Tokyo
Asakusa Kannnon Temple & Nakamise Street
・the most famous sightseeing spot with the oldest temple in Tokyo - Senso-ji and famous Nakamise street with many Japanese specialities
/Arrival Scheduled at 13:20/
- * The fee for admission, tours, boarding etc. of admission sightseeing spots indicated by red letters is included in the course price.
Departure point and time
|Departure Point||Departure Time|
|Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal||09:00|
*Drop-off service after the end of the tour is not available.
*On the days the Imperial Palace East gardens are closed (Mon., Fri. and other days), the course will continue around to the palace's beautiful Nijubashi bridge.
*This tour will be accompanied by those in the PANORAMIC TOKYO AE307.
* In case the guide system does not work well for any reasons, neither refunds nor any alternative services will be offered.
|Meal||Breakfast 0times / Lunch 0times / Dinner 0times|
|Bus||Operated by Hato Bus|
|Planning and implementation||
Hato Bus Co., Ltd.
Travel industry registered No by the governor of Tokyo : No.2-2379
Head office 5-4-1 Heiwajima Ota-ku Tokyo
Hatobus English reservation center TEL：03-3435-6081（09:00～18:30／Daily） E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org