DYNAMIC TOKYO | full-day Tokyo tour
- Happoen gardens where you can enjoy the tea ceremony. (For image only)
- Japanese Maccha prepared for you. (For image only)
- Imperial palace plaza offers one of the most photogenic spots in Tokyo (For image only)
- Enjoy the city panoramas from the Sumida River Cruise... (For image only)
- ... and from the symbol of the city - Tokyo Tower. (For image only)
- Delicious Japanese Barbecue will be prepared for you during this tour. (For image only)
- The tea ceremony will be surely a relaxing experience. (For image only)
- Imperial palace is a must-visit spot in Tokyo (For image only)
- Visit one of the most beautiful temples in Tokyo - Sensoji in Asakusa... (For image only)
- ... and walk at Nakamise street, full of shops with traditional goods and snacks. (For image only)
09:00 - around 17:30
Seats availability : (Seats with 10 or more seats) | Number (Number of seats) | Full (Not available)
- * The price displayed and the price of the tour are the fee at the time of participation by one adult and travel fee.
adult 12,800JPY、child 9,840JPY
Click here for cancellation fee
・(Child price applies for children 6-11 years old)
・(Infants younger than 6 years old can join for free, but neither seat nor meal will be provided)
Itinerary and highlight
This is recommended! Highlights of this course
See the top Tokyo sightseeing spots・ experience Japanese culture・ taste Japanese cuisine ・and most importantly have fun!
A tour with a professional English speaking guide, comfortable modern bus and Japanese high standard service
Tokyo Tower Observatory
・one of the symbols of Tokyo with a beautiful view to the pulsing city and if weather permits, possible view of famous Mt. Fuji too!
・in beautiful Japanese style Happoen gardens*, this unique Japanese art is not just about drinking tea but also about of hospitality, relaxation and simple joy
・Japanese style BBQ on lava stone grills from famous Mt. Fuji
Imperial Palace Plaza ＆ Nijubashi Bridge
・impressive and famously photogenic sightseeing spot in the centre of Tokyo
Sumida River Cruise
・unique city views from the famous Tokyo river
Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Shopping Arcade
・the most famous sightseeing spot with the oldest temple in Tokyo - Senso-ji and famous Nakamise street with many Japanese specialities
・drive through the famous busy and modern district
Tokyo Station Marunouchi south exit
・you can finish you tour in this public transport hub in the central Tokyo
Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
/Arrival Scheduled at 17:30/
- * The fee for admission, tours, boarding etc. of admission sightseeing spots indicated by red letters is included in the course price.
Departure point and time
|Departure Point||Departure Time|
|Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal||09:00|
*Sumida River Cruise may be canceled without prior notice depending on the river conditions. In such a case the guide will announce the change in schedule.
*In case the Happoen Gardens are closed, the tour will visit another place for the tea ceremony.
|Meal||Breakfast 0times / Lunch 1times / Dinner 0times|
|Bus||Operated by Hato Bus|
|Planning and implementation||
Hato Bus Co., Ltd.
Travel industry registered No by the governor of Tokyo : No.2-2379
Head office 5-4-1 Heiwajima Ota-ku Tokyo
Hatobus English reservation center TEL：03-3435-6081（09:00～18:30／Daily） E-mail：email@example.com