Shiba-sakura Festival ＆ Mt.Fuji | full-day sakura tour
Apr. 19 ～ May 21 (Every Tue., Thu., Sun. except Apr. 21 and May 3, 5, 17)
08:40 - around 17:40
Seats availability : (Seats with 10 or more seats) | Number (Number of seats) | Full (Not available)
- * The price displayed and the price of the tour are the fee at the time of participation by one adult and travel fee.
adult 11,800JPY、child 10,800JPY
Click here for cancellation fee
・(Child price applies for children 6-11 years old)
・(Infants younger than 6 years old can join for free, but neither seat nor meal will be provided)
Itinerary and highlight
This is recommended! Highlights of this course
Let's explore the beauty of the Japanese spring! Blooming sakura trees, colorful flower fields, Japanese traditional village with magnificent and photogenic Mt. Fuji sceneries!
Lunch with local Japanese specialties included!
With a professional English speaking guide, comfortable modern bus and Japanese high standard service!
/Departure at 8:40/
Shinjuku Station East Exit
Asagiri Food Park
Fuji Shiba-sakura Festival
Iyashinosato ancient Japanese village
Shinjuku Station West Exit
/Arrival (scheduled at 17:40/
- * The fee for admission, tours, boarding etc. of admission sightseeing spots indicated by red letters is included in the course price.
Departure point and time
|Departure Point||Departure Time|
|Shinjuku Station East Exit||08:40|
* This tour might be combined with HC353 (Chinese tour).
* The tour might be canceled based on the sakura blooming condition
* Mt. Fuji might not be visible due to bad weather
|Meal||Breakfast 0times / Lunch 1times / Dinner 0times|
|Bus||Operated by Hato Bus or a partner company|
|Planning and implementation||
Hato Bus Co., Ltd.
Travel industry registered No by the governor of Tokyo : No.2-2379
Head office 5-4-1 Heiwajima Ota-ku Tokyo
Hatobus English reservation center TEL：03-3435-6081（09:00～18:30／Daily） E-mail：email@example.com