Mt.Fuji & Lake Kawaguchi | full-day Mt. Fuji tour
- Oshino Hakkai during spring (For image only)
- Mt. Fuji peeking behind the blooming sakura tree blossom (For image only)
- Above clouds in Mt. Fuji 5th station (For image only)
- Japanese style lunch (For image only)
- Mt. Fuji from the top of Mt. Fuji Panoramic Ropeway (For image only)
- Mt. Fuji from Lake Kawaguchi (For image only)
- Mt. Fuji Panoramic ropeway (For image only)
- Oishi park and Mt. Fuji (For image only)
Daily from Apr. 1 (Except on certain days)
08:30 - around 18:30
Seats availability : (Seats with 10 or more seats) | Number (Number of seats) | Full (Not available)
- * The price displayed and the price of the tour are the fee at the time of participation by one adult and travel fee.
adult 11,800JPY、child 11,300JPY
Click here for cancellation fee
・(Child price applies for children 6-11 years old)
・(Infants younger than 6 years old can join for free, but neither seat nor meal will be provided)
Itinerary and highlight
This is recommended! Highlights of this course
Let us take you to the place which has inspired many artist and poets not only from Japan and which beauty fascinates many till the present days - World Heritage Mt.Fuji!
With a professional English speaking guide, comfortable modern bus and Japanese high standard service.
・well known for its colorful flower beauty and also breathtaking atmosphere of beautiful Lake Kawaguchi where Mt. Fuji reflects itself. A perfect place to take some interesting pictures
Mt.Fuji panoramic ropeway
・experience with many amazing views to the characteristic Japanese landscape dominated by the mountain
・traditional Japanese style
Mt. Fuji 5th station
・the highest spot of the mountain accessible for vehicles, place with many breathtaking sceneries and also with a beautiful shrine
・a lovely village surrounded by nature and famous for the eight ponds and traditional Japanese houses, Japanese town beautification craft at its best
Shinjuku Station *West* Exit
/Arrival Scheduled at 18:30/
- * The fee for admission, tours, boarding etc. of admission sightseeing spots indicated by red letters is included in the course price.
Departure point and time
|Departure Point||Departure Time|
|Shinjuku Station East Exit||08:30|
* Mt. Fuji might not be visible due to bad weather conditions
* If the road up to Mt. Fuji is closed due to snow or other reasons, the tour will visit Mt. Fuji World Heritage Center instead.
* Customers who would like to have vegetarian meal or have any diatery requirements, please let us know at least 1 day prior departure.
*This tour is combined with HC350 (Chinese tour).
*The facility for meals might be changed.
*In case the Mt. Fuji Panorama Ropeway is not operating, the tour will enjoy the Ensoleillé (Lake Kawaguchi sightseeing boat) instead.
*Please note that during bad weather we might be not able to see the peak of Mt. Fuji. And during extreme weather the visit of the 5th station might be canceled completely, in such a case we will provide alternative program instead.
*The tour might be delayed due to traffic conditions and some parts of the tour (Oishi park) might be omitted.
|Meal||Breakfast 0times / Lunch 1times / Dinner 0times|
|Bus||Operated by Hato Bus or a partner company|
|Planning and implementation||
Hato Bus Co., Ltd.
Travel industry registered No by the governor of Tokyo : No.2-2379
Head office 5-4-1 Heiwajima Ota-ku Tokyo
Hatobus English reservation center TEL：03-3435-6081（09:00～18:30／Daily） E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org