Mt.Fuji & Hakone | full-day Mt. Fuji tour
- Take a cruise on Lake Ashi with magnificent views. (For image only)
- Mt. Fuji is magical in every season and weather. (For image only)
- Enjoy the ride by Komagatake Ropeway with beautiful views to Hakone area. (For image only)
- On the top, you might visit Komagatake shrine, one of many beautiful places during your tour. (For image only)
- Mt. Fuji top (3776m) from the 5th Station (2300m). (For image only)
- Lake Ashi Cruise, a small boat in the big Fuji-Hakone-Izu National park. (For image only)
- No wonder Mt. Fuji has rightful place in the Japanese culture. (For image only)
- Mt.Fuji 5th is in 2300m above the sea level and often above the sea of clouds. (For image only)
- Japanese fields of Komagatake reminds old samurai movies or novels (For image only)
Daily from Oct.1 (Except specified days)
09:00 - around 20:00
Seats availability : (Seats with 10 or more seats) | Number (Number of seats) | Full (Not available)
- * The price displayed and the price of the tour are the fee at the time of participation by one adult and travel fee.
adult 13,000JPY、child 11,000JPY
Click here for cancellation fee
・(Child price applies for children 6-11 years old)
・(Infants younger than 6 years old can join for free, but neither seat nor meal will be provided)
Itinerary and highlight
This is recommended! Highlights of this course
Mt. Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan, which has unshakable position in Japanese tradition, culture and art. If you get the chance to see it, you will understand why it inspired so many Japanese painters and poets.
Let's rest from the rush of Tokyo and let's enjoy Mt. Fuji and Hakone area, the World Heritage region!
With a professional English speaking guide, comfortable modern bus and Japanese high standard service!
Western style lunch
・Fuji Premium Resort
Mt.Fuji 5th station
・the highest spot of the mountain accessible for vehicles, place with many breathtaking sceneries and also with a beautiful shrine
Lake Ashi cruise
・another beautiful Mt. Fuji views from the cruise deck but also photogenic shores of the lake with famous Heiwa no tori gate
・to the peak of Komagatake mountain with panoramatic views to whole area but also possibility to climb to lovely shrine close by
・last stop for customers returning by the bullet train to Tokyo Staion by Shinkansen
/Arrival Scheduled at 19:15/
- * The fee for admission, tours, boarding etc. of admission sightseeing spots indicated by red letters is included in the course price.
Departure point and time
|Departure Point||Departure Time1|
|Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal||09:00|
* Drop-off service to individual hotels after the end of the tour is not available.
* Hato Bus Co., Ltd. shall not be liable for damages incurred by the client due to natural calamity or disaster, and alteration of tour schedule, itinerary or route, or cancellation of tour due to such causes.
* On weekends, public holidays and other dates noted in the tour pamphlet, the tour may end 1~3 hours later than scheduled due to a road congestion. Hato Bus is not responsible for taxi fares, overnight accommodations or other expenses occasioned by a tour’s late return due to unavoidable circumstances. Also, no refunds are offered for tours that may leave the destination earlier than planned.
*Please note that during bad weather we might be not able to see the peak of Mt. Fuji. And during extreme weather the visit of the 5th station might be canceled completely, in such a case we will provide alternative program instead. In the case of poor visibility of Mt. Fuji due to bad weather, the late arrival due to traffic jam or any other reasons, your tour fee will not be refunded.
* The faclilty for meals might be changed.
* If the tour boat is not available, the tour will visit the former Hakone checkpoint.
* If the ropeway is not available, the tour will visit an aquarium.
* The visiting order on the itinerary may be changed.
|Meal||Breakfast 0times / Lunch 1times / Dinner 0times|
|Bus||Operated by Hato Bus or a partner company|
|Planning and implementation||
Hato Bus Co., Ltd.
Travel industry registered No by the governor of Tokyo : No.2-2379
Head office 5-4-1 Heiwajima Ota-ku Tokyo
Hatobus English reservation center TEL：03-3435-6081（09:00～18:30／Daily） E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org